Albion Music Row (29 stories/322'/452 units and 20 stories/222'/380 units, ground level retail, 570 capacity internal garages, 25,000 sq. ft. green space)

markhollin

This is freaking awesome (excuse my French)!!!!

Love the design AND the location RIGHT NEXT TO 40!!!!!  Love, love, love this!  Stylish projects like this that are prominently placed for folk passing by to see help raise the city's profile, IMO.  Love this.

Edited by nashville born
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, sambo said:

Albion Gulch is probably my favorite building under construction besides Alcove, so I'm glad we get more Albion buildings. 

Welcome!!! 

I live out of town.  So my question is based on the pictures I've seen of Albion.  Does the building bulge slightly in the middle, or is that just the way the angle/photo makes it appear? 

51 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Can you all imagine what this area could become if they capped the interstate from Division to at least Church…maybe Charlotte and make that a park space?  Pretty incredible.

That would be such a game-changer and really go so so far to making these two neighborhoods cohesive and connected.  Midtown and The Gulch are like a thousand feet away from each other, but it feels like a thousand miles at times given the giant chasm between them.  

• Like 4

• markhollin changed the title to Albion Music Row (29 stories/340'/452 units and 20 stories/250'/380 units, ground level retail, 570 capacity internal garages, 25,000 sq. ft. green space)
9 hours ago, titanhog said:

Can you all imagine what this area could become if they capped the interstate from Division to at least Church…maybe Charlotte and make that a park space?  Pretty incredible.

Like what they're trying to do in ATL? https://atlanta.urbanize.city/post/midtown-connector-highway-park-progress-bags-nearly-100m-private-funds

• Like 3