Avenues Mall

PERIDOT

Three new retailers opening at Avenues

A new hair salon opened Saturday at The Avenues and two other new stores open this week at the Southside mall.

Master Cuts opened Saturday in a 3,280-square-foot space on the upper level next to Belk's, offering hair cuts and hair products.

The other two additions are an ice cream store and a gourmet food store. Maggie Moo's will offer ice cream and smoothies from a 10-foot by 12-foot kiosk and is scheduled to open this week. It will be on the lower level next to JCPenney.

Le Gourmet, scheduled to open June 6 on the lower level next to JCPenney, will offer a variety of gourmet foods and preparations in 4,600 square feet of space.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are some of the upscale stores that have opened @ The Avenues again? I know there's that expensive purse place (I forgot the name) and that's all I can think of. Is there any planned expansion to the actual Avenues that anyone's aware of besides the future outdoor-section of it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're referring to Coach.

What are some of the upscale stores that have opened @ The Avenues again? I know there's that expensive purse place (I forgot the name) and that's all I can think of. Is there any planned expansion to the actual Avenues that anyone's aware of besides the future outdoor-section of it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What future outdoor expansion? From what I know there isn't any expansion planned for the Avenues Mall period. The only retail project planned in that area is Avenue's Walk, which is a small "Lifestyle/Power Center", across Philips Hwy. I saw a big rendering of it, on Prosser Hallock's (a local engineering firm) wall, a couple of months ago.

Archived