Centrum Realty + Southern Land high-rises - South/Tremont/Cleveland/Worthington

atlrvr

2 hours ago, atlrvr said:

Centrum Realty

- Will front South Blvd just where H&H Automotive is, with the rest of the development on the rear, vacant lot that was previously proposed to be a Courtyard by Marriott.

- 37 story high-rise fronting South, midrise apartments fronting Worthington, townhouse style apartments fronting Cleveland.  Retail on ground floor of Worthington side.

- Has entered building permit stage.

Do you know if the 37 story tower is all office or residential?  Is there any hotel component?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

This Centrum out of Chicago is planning another high rise apartment tower near Southend too I heard.  I had looked them up to see their work which is mainly in Chicago.  

http://centrumrd.com/

I used to live in View 14. Beautiful building. Amazing location. The quality of materials is what South End has been slowly moving towards. Excited to see what they bring to the market.

Edited by DownEast
  • Like 2