Belmont @ Freemason Progress

okinawatyphoon

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats great news,curious what the building would look like, it is a pretty skinny long lot if I remember correctly. Plus I would think they would need to do a bit of reconfiguring with the roads around the lot or something to add some pedestrian friendliness to it.

The article said the building will be revised from the original plan of two 7 story buildings. Are these the buildings we have listed as site "A" on the construction map?... or are we talking about site "B"?

I think they just don't want to jump the gun on the development and make sure that it is going to be a concrete thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this is also the case. That being said, the planning director said significantly taller

developments as in plural. Granby can't be the only tower to satisfy that definition. I think the public aknowledgement that there are several projects yet to be announced means that a taller future for us is likely on the way. :)

your going to have to change this now with the announcement of the apts. being 18-20 stories

A: Brambleton and Bute Apartments - two 7-story apartment buildings, 248 total units, rent $1,000 to $2,000/month

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know. It sucks though cause i really like those renderings and they really add to the look of the thread. I think i'll just add an update or addendum stating the possible changes (until a new rendering is published). I'm also going to have to explain that A and B are 2 parts of the same project,

A. being the highrise apartment and B. being the garage and street level apartments.

I'll craft something up later tonight.

I know. It sucks though cause i really like those renderings and they really add to the look of the thread. I think i'll just add an update or addendum stating the possible changes (until a new rendering is published). I'm also going to have to explain that A and B are 2 parts of the same project,

A.  being the highrise apartment and B. being the garage and street level apartments.

I'll craft something up later tonight.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they might just keep the low rise part with the garage hidden.

I'm not sure i know what you mean, do you mean the tower will be designed like the lowrise portion?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They were suppose to have a garage with the aprt. wrapped around it. Its where the ped bridge goes to and I think it will stay and I think thats the piece of land they are in the process of trying to acquire that the city doesn't own.

They were suppose to have a garage with the aprt. wrapped around it. Its where the ped bridge goes to and I think it will stay and I think thats the piece of land they are in the process of trying to acquire that the city doesn't own.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, so what letter does that correspond to on the map? Which one is the highrise?

Archived