Nashville GeoGuessr Maps

Hey everyone, if you haven't heard of Geoguessr, it's a game that places you down at a random spot in Google Streetview and you have to figure out where you are. Users are allowed to make custom maps, so naturally I made one for Davidson County. You need an account to play and can play for free, but I think it's a limited number of times per day for a free account.

Below is an example screenshot: you can move around/pan the camera to figure out where you are, then you place a pin on the map to make your guess and get a score based on how close you are. You can also change rules, e.g. no moving, time limit, no zooming in, etc.

Currently it's just set up for any random street view in Davidson County, but based on peoples' feedback I can refine the target area to be more narrow, or instead of randomized I can pick a few dozen select locations for people to solve.

If you give it a try, you should post your high score! I'd love to see how people do. Have fun!

image.thumb.png.b57f52a9ca974c02e6311992b6e768f7.png

Here's an example game summary - five locations per game and your total score.

image.thumb.png.68cf9627955c358204f1cdd579108d1e.png

• Like 1