Plaza Tower

Florida

Plaza Tower

at the Capitol

rendering.jpg

The opportunity to experience Tallahassee's Downtown Renaissance in the most exclusive condominium residence to ever grace the City of Tallahassee. Soaring more than 200 feet over Kleman Plaza this 24-story landmark is a spectacular addition to the beautiful Tallahassee Skyline.

Located in the hub of Florida's capital city at 300 South Duval Street; The Plaza Tower offers grandeur living among the natural beauty and southern charm of Tallahassee's chain of parks and historic buildings. And with beauty comes convenience, sophistication and exclusivity. The Plaza Tower is surrounded by downtown dining, art, theatre and music, and is centrally located amongst Kleman Plaza, The Capitol, State Supreme Court and Florida State University.

Units: 202

Residence Features

• Spacious Units

• Spectacular Panoramic views of downtown Tallahassee and nautral surroundings

• Elegant Textured Cielings

• Generous Balconies

• High-Efficiency central air conditioning and heating units

• Top-of-the-line designer appliances

• Walk-in Closets

• Imported Marble Flooring in Bathrooms, foyers, and kitchens

• Marble bathroom vanities

• Full-width mirror over vanity counter in all bathrooms

• Granite Kitchen countertops with backsplash

• Stainless steel, undermount double sinks in kitchen

• European Sytle Customer Built Cabinetry

• Stainless Steel appliance package available

Recreational Features

• Health & Fitness Club

• Conference/Ball/Event Rooom

• Two levels of Retail

• Small Pets Welcome

• Beautiful Kleman Plaza Greens

Neighbors Include:

• Florida Supreme Court

• Florida Capitol

• Florida 1st District Court of Appeals

• Florida Museum of History

• City Hall

• Oddessy/Mary Brogan Museum of Art and Science

• Florida League of Cities Headquarters

• Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille

• Challenger Learning Center / IMAX Theatre and Digital Planetarium

• U.S. Post Office (32302)

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^At street level from Brougnough Street there will be 3-4 levels of parking. The restaurant for this site hasn't been announced but there is talk of one in addition to a gym and possibly a small shop. They have approval for 26,802 sq.ft. of Retail, and 10,000 sq. ft. of office in addition to the 200+ residential units.. So this will be a true mixed use project.

I guess my frustration comes from the fact that this will be the grandest of all of the projects underway and its so "hush hush". I spoke with a representitive who tells me everything is well on track, units have sold quickly, and much of the privacy is due to the fact that this development is being poised as an exclusive, concierge lifestyle center.

I do... only because the Tallahassee Center began construction before the Towers. As you recall the BCOM had much to say about the other project that would join it on Kleman Plaza, and opposed the Osbourne Anderson Proposal of Market Rate apartments in favor of the Tallahassee Gameday Center because initally the Kleman Plaza tower was supossed to be market rate apartments itself. I'm truly glad they changed from rented market rate apartments to upscale living Condominiums directly behind our state's most important building.

This letter just released...

June 14, 2005

Dear Friend:

... We are pleased to inform you that on October 1st, 2004 the Kleman Plaza Design Review Board approved the final design of the project and on June 3, 2005 we recieved the final permits for construction. The construction of Plaza Tower is expected to begin early next month.

We plan to have a groundbreaking ceremony on the construction site and kick off a wide-ranging campaign to market the project. As part of this effort we have created a website that will allow you to monitor the progress of Plaza Tower by viewing photos, catching up on the latest news, and contacting the sales team with any questions you might have (plazatower.net)...

-Sincerely

Plaza Tower

Realty Group

850-224-8000

We're looking at workout a workout Gym, and a restaurnt overlooking Kleman Plaza for the Plaza tower. Additionally they will feature some retail that they've yet to announce.

Harry's is moving in on Kleman plaza so you can look for more foot traffic downtown by August, long before either of the two buildings are completed. Good food draws a good crowd.

The Tallahassee Center will likely offer an exclusive restaurant soley for their residents, I'd be surprised if its open to the public. But look for residents of both towers to be heavy users of the theatre and art museum at the Brogan.

There will be an instant demand for some type of small grocer or market store also.

We're looking at workout a workout Gym, and a restaurnt overlooking Kleman Plaza for the Plaza tower. Additionally they will feature some retail that they've yet to announce.

Harry's is moving in on Kleman plaza so you can look for more foot traffic downtown by August, long before either of the two buildings are completed. Good food draws a good crowd.

The Tallahassee Center will likely offer an exclusive restaurant soley for their residents, I'd be surprised if its open to the public. But look for residents of both towers to be heavy users of the theatre and art museum at the Brogan.

There will be an instant demand for some type of small grocer or market store also.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they found the grocer. I believe it is Kash and Karry a grocery store down south Florida. I am not for sure though!!!

Archived