Plaza Tower

Florida

Cityboy is the name don't wear it out go to the library and check it out!!

Again I am not sure but this is what I heard out of the mayor's mouth. I was watching WCOT and they were having a Downtown Prss Conference. The city was trying to do this thing where Tallahasseans could be on tv singing the new "Downtown" song. They would be put on tv and all. The point was the people who audition or something like that would get this buisness coupon book for some of the businesses downtown. He named some of the businesses and then named Kash and Karry. He said this would be a great addition to the city. You can turn to Wcot now it is on this exact minute.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i work at clearchannel radio and i did not even pick up on that goof up and TNT is one of our stations... lol... but i did visit a kash and karry in Luissiana and it was nice... more of a winn-dixie than a publix though... hehe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LoL, there is no store like Publix

Absolutely no store like Publix. I worked for Publix nearly 5 years and I'll tell you, once you see the care and quality Publix reprsents from the inside you wouldn't want anything else for yourself.

I don't like the name Kash and Karry it doesn't go well with an upscale project.

yep, i bagged and dragged at the mahan publix for a little over a year... they find the most anal. OCD people and promote them to management... that is great, if publix had a fastfood chain, i would never have to worry about the food i eat again!!!

NO CRANE YET!!!!! WTF

I love cranes, and foundations! They vowed to break ground this month, it should be a week away now. I will be calling the local office to ask questions, but from what I hear there was a little set back due to some conflict with the initial general contractor, but things should be back on track. They have all of their permitting, so thats a good sign, clearly a green light. They've just got to stick their shovels in the ground.

Concerning the earlier references to Kash N Karry, they closed all their locations outside of Tampa Bay and SW Florida. Also, with the ones left, they are all changeing formats to become an upscale Grocer called Sweetbay. They think they can compete against Publix.

Archived