Plaza Tower

Florida

Hmm Plaza tower is annoying me,, well i guess you could say that about any development in Tally.. They are so slooooow. if this had been in Miami, it would have been done in 1 year or less.

I just don't see why they don't hire a bigger crew.

O well the roof is completely framed, building topped out.. It cant be too much longer now... or can it?

Im estimating..... Late July Early August Move in Date.... Ill change that to Hoping. :wub:

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Plaza Tower appears to be coming along nicely. I think they should slap the roof on top in the next week or so, and last time I was there which was a week ago, they has windows and glass doors installed up to the 16th or 17th floor.

Just a few short months before move in :)

Man this forum has been D-E-A-D dead. With that out of the way, wow! What a difference two weeks makes! The Plaza Tower has half a roof, the Alliance Center is almost completely framed, the CC Trust Company gained another floor, the FSU paking garage looks done, and all that is just downtown. Not to mention we should have the Aloft ground breaking within the next few months to look forward to as well. It just seems funny to me that with activity at an all time high, forum traffic is so low. Oh well. Go Tallahassee! :thumbsup:

Man this forum has been D-E-A-D dead. With that out of the way, wow! What a difference two weeks makes! The Plaza Tower has half a roof, the Alliance Center is almost completely framed, the CC Trust Company gained another floor, the FSU paking garage looks done, and all that is just downtown. Not to mention we should have the Aloft ground breaking within the next few months to look forward to as well. It just seems funny to me that with activity at an all time high, forum traffic is so low. Oh well. Go Tallahassee! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived