Plaza Tower

Florida

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically, since online the democrate is updated at like 5 am or something, i just beat you guys to this... but major info here...

PLAZA TOWER PERMITED< EXCAVATION STARTS TUESDAY... and not to mention...NEW RESTERAUNT INFORMATION... including but not limited to macaroni grille'z! go tally.. go tally

Plaza Tower 24 story permited for construction!!!

october ground breaking ok once since excavation begin this week.... i could just scream!

:D Awwwwwww Shucks naw! We's dones dit it now! I am just so happy right now. This has really made my sunday morning. I actually feel like doing homework now, I am so happy I can do anything. I wonder how that Macaroni grillez's is going to be like. Is it some kind of itallian restaurant?

Well, well, well! Look at what we have here!

I see some people have been reading their newspaper business section. I didn't expect an announcement this soon, and surely not any action set for Tuesday... rest assured I will have camera in hand and ready for some pictures when the time comes.

For now... I'll leave you with this.

DSCF0474.jpg

DSCF0475.jpg

Some shots of the uncleared parcel to be excavated.

Does it look like work has been done on that area? I was driving next by the stadium and saw smoke rising from the downtown area. I assumed it was coming from the site where the tower is suppose to be built, but who knows? I didn't go over to the kleman plaza area so I wouldn't know if they started or not.

Hi

New to the forum and soon to Tallahassee. Fortunately we stumbled across this forum, which has been very helpful. After 30 years of Coast Guard life B) , we plan to make Tallahassee our new home.

This week we may reserve a Plaza Tower condo. But we can't decide what floor or what side of the building to be on. We've narrowed it down to either the NW or NE corner (15,16 17th floor). We like the NW for the view towards FSU and the stadium. And we like the NE view of the city and the morning sunshine.

Those of you that know downtown Tallahassee what would be your recommendation?

Hey friends...

I just sent out an email requesting up-to-date information on the progress and ground breaking of the Plaza Tower. Hopefully I will recieve a reply soon and be able to report to you all the exact time and date of the ceremony. I'll be there with my camera... this may be a good opportunity for many of us to meet.

Details should be posted soon.

I just spoke to a Plaza Tower Realty rep who informed me their Official Groundbreaking will be October 18, 2005.

I'm thinking this is plenty of time in advance for us all to plan to meet up in person and say hello... just a thought. But I'll be there taking pictures in any case. Just wanted to give everyone heads up on our latest date...

Lord knows Im tired of hearing every month that the groundbreaking is next month. This time they did use the world Official... lets hope it is.

Archived