Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheAnk

IN-PROGRESS: Smith Hill Visions

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=dou...ew=1&name=&qty=

Map of vecinity. It is Smith Hill by the cemetary.. And... CHAD BROWN (the spookiest place in Prov) :o

http://www.brooklyncoffeeteahouse.com/

It is right behind this, coffee house, which I really want to go to, and looks like a large commercial development..

Does anyone know what it is???

It is right behind this, coffee house, which I really want to go to, and looks like a large commercial development..

Does anyone know what it is???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might be new affordable housing by the Smith Hill Community Development Corporation...

If it is, it will be a big boost to the area...the architect is top notch (Don Powers) and the design is really quite impressive from the renderings I've seen. But again, I'm just speculating. I know they are under construction in that general area, but don't know the specific location.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it might be new affordable housing by the Smith Hill Community Development Corporation...

If it is, it will be a big boost to the area...the architect is top notch (Don Powers) and the design is really quite impressive from the renderings I've seen. But again, I'm just speculating. I know they are under construction in that general area, but don't know the specific location.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you have a link for this?

There was supposed to be a fantastic mixed use building as part of this project on Douglass Ave, but I'm not sure if they got funding...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the link.. This is over on Goddard.. I like the design of these.. Sort of a modern three decker victorian, only for the year 2000...

There is a large development though too.. Almost like a commercial office 4-5 stories high.. Wonder what it is.. Its on Douglas, could be this mixed use?