Awesome Pics of Anchorage

The decent into Anchorage was one of the steepest I have experienced in an airplane. I don't know if it was just my flight or most of them. Anchorage has a surprising mall. Outside of the mall I bought a Caribou pelt. :thumbsup: We ate at a Sullivan's steakhouse. The Earthquake park was cool. I was fairly to see many fellow brothers. It must be because of the airforce and Navy base. We tend to not like cold weather. :lol: Thats why I went in June. :D

• 2 months later...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello urbanguy,,, i just posted one from january 1st 2006 in webshots,,, got to look under alaskandingo,,, take a look, use it if u want,,,, matt

hello urbanguy,,, sure can do,,, suppose to be a sunny weekend, will try to get to the big city,, u got a e-mail address here for downloading photos too??

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome buddy thanks, you've got it on Flickr now! :D That'll work! Beautiful pics btw. Also, i was wondering if Anchorage has some pretty cool or unique neighborhoods that you could show? I haven't seen any yet but would like to. Also, what are some other cool towns in the State. Most of us are familiar with Juneau, ANC, Fairbanks, Skagway but not much else. :(

Here are some pics taken by Alaskadingo everyone! :)

Here's a never before seen view

154283515_39f8ce07b6_b.jpg

154283518_2d2c5e7d36_b.jpg

Beautiful Mountains

154283517_b9ed281319_b.jpg

154271799_6932bc1601_b.jpg

Australian 1 must be insane! Who wouldn't enjoy a visit to such a beautiful place? I've been wanting to take an Alaskan cruise for several years now and these photos are enticing me all the harder. :wub:

My only question is, how do they keep the snow from piling too deep and heavy on all those flat rooftops? I would have expected more sloped roofs in Alaska than these pics show. :blink:

shovels,,, or they just wait for spring breakup!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived