st. louis + flash

Flash

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always look forward to viewing photos like this. My family used to drive through St. Louis on the way from Michigan, to Roswell, New Mexico. They would always have to pull out the map and make getting through St. Louis more complicated than it really needed to be. Of course, I didn't know what complicated was until I drove through Chicago. I always admired St. Louis, and really wished my grand mother would have relocated there, instead of New Mexico.

MrCoffee

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These are some of the best pictures of St. Louis I've seen. I love the one that show the Harris Stowe archway in it pointed toward downtown -- was that taken from somewhere at St. Louis University?

I don't think I've ever seen that view of the city.

Are these pictures for sale somewhere? I see the logo on the picture. I might like to frame one for my office.

These are some of the best pictures of St. Louis I've seen. I love the one that show the Harris Stowe archway in it pointed toward downtown -- was that taken from somewhere at St. Louis University?

I don't think I've ever seen that view of the city.

Are these pictures for sale somewhere? I see the logo on the picture. I might like to frame one for my office.

Oh -- I see it on your raleighskyline web site now. When I went there briefly yesterday, I didn't find the St. Louis pictures.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Those photos are absolutely stunning. Though I've been to St. Louis a number of times I unfortunately never get the opportunity to go downtown for any reason. I'm looking to change that if I can, thank you for giving me another idea as to why.

WS

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived