Downtown

Florida

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be Nice if we had a moderator that actually helped these discussion groups stay on topic instead of instagating them (see other post in other forums as well) When I signed in today I was hopeful that there was new info on Downtown Tallahassee...... instead I get this BS!!! This is why I have stopped posting lately. This kind of rhetoric has no place in Urban planet..... There are many other websites that offer this kind of childless

mracca, we are getting a Coffeehouse forum in our Tally threads, so says TJ. That should take care the problem you are talking about by putting most off-topic chat in there. I am not sure if that will have a moderator or not???? I was wondering where you'd been. I just figured you got a new game for the holidays and you were playing it 24/7. :)

GG, why did you have to trash Barbara Boxer in your argument...I resent you for pulling her into this. She's innocent at least in all of this. ;)

:lol::lol: You're funny you know that? Trying to dictate to someone where they can and can't post. That's a beotch move right there. What is there to read about this post, 18-hour downtown that digressed into what's the better way to serve your country?

If I want to state my opinion, that's what i'm gonna do. You don't like it, either go cry like the hoe you are or kill yourself.

Actually I'm out of school, which is more than I can say for you. Remember, YOU were the one who came out your mouth by saying "don't jump in an argument unless you know what it's about" Don't get mad because I pulled your card.

P.S: To all posters on the Tallahassee forum, I apologize on behalf of this clown. Give him his infamil and he'll calm down.

aaaaahhhhhh....

poonther lol... actually I just baught a new xbox 360 for my 42"lcd, nice to know you were thinking about me :P .

OK I will Start... Any one notice the New Saint Michaels pub on Gaines Street next to MLK st. Has any one been to this place. Looks like a neat place to kick back a few. Nice for the out of towners staying at the Marriot.

aaaaahhhhhh....

poonther lol... actually I just baught a new xbox 360 for my 42"lcd, nice to know you were thinking about me :P .

OK I will Start... Any one notice the New Saint Michaels pub on Gaines Street next to MLK st. Has any one been to this place. Looks like a neat place to kick back a few. Nice for the out of towners staying at the Marriot.

Downtown Tallahassee 2007

SkylineNorth.jpg

I don't have time to entertain any of the personal attacks written above. <_< I'm a busy person, who has other things to do, than put up with ego. These threads took a while to build and I don't take to kindly to someone attacking me for allowing free speech to flow so long as everyone can enjoy themselves. I've lost alot of sleep over UrbanPlanet, so don't give me the talk about not having a person here to keep these threads on topic. When I was a post cop around here I got talked about and now that I'm more relaxed people are still flapping their gums. What's with that? It's as if I'm any different from the rest of you all who come here for new information.

We're all adults here, nobody is perfect, sometimes we stray from the subject which makes this site more interesting at times. We'll be getting a coffee house this week where we can fuss all we want, but these Informational threads should be kept just that. Strong opinions supported by fact are welcome, but the personal attacks must cease. You don't need a Moderator to get you back on topic, if you see something getting out of hand, its very easy to post a message relevant to the subject matter.

We've got a downtown trying to pull itself back together, a few new buildings to talk about, a few restaurants, and a tremendous amount of potential. How about we all share some of the little things we'd like to see done with landscape downtown for 2007?

I for one would love to get a new shot of downtown from this angle with the Tennyson now complete.

SkylineNorth.jpg

TJ I have seen you pull the "Personal Attack" card before, that is not what I was doing, sorry if I came across that way either, wanting the Moderator to help us stay on task I would think is nothing personal. This kind of reply was all I was asking for, quote "We'll be getting a coffee house this week where we can fuss all we want, but these Informational threads should be kept just that. Strong opinions supported by fact are welcome," very sincerely I thank you. :)

UptownNewOrleans you will never have to apolige for Go Gators he is a very level headed guy it seems and always has something good to bring to this site. I know that when I see his name in a forum he always (Usually...lol) has something constructive to add. To answer your ? Go Gator it's a Westing House 42" 1080p.

I haven

TJ I have seen you pull the "Personal Attack" card before, that is not what I was doing, sorry if I came across that way either, wanting the Moderator to help us stay on task I would think is nothing personal. This kind of reply was all I was asking for, quote "We'll be getting a coffee house this week where we can fuss all we want, but these Informational threads should be kept just that. Strong opinions supported by fact are welcome," very sincerely I thank you. :)

UptownNewOrleans you will never have to apolige for Go Gators he is a very level headed guy it seems and always has something good to bring to this site. I know that when I see his name in a forum he always (Usually...lol) has something constructive to add. To answer your ? Go Gator it's a Westing House 42" 1080p.

I haven

lol.

Wouldn't it be cool if the intersection of Gaines and Railroad had the Jumbo-tron thing going on. Or perhaps College at Monroe.

Back in the early 1900s possibly through the 60s it was no trouble to get bodies downtown? What was there then that isn't there now that we could realistically bring back?

Archived