Random Falls Park Photos

gs3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason I don't copyright these photos is because I want them to be available for anyone's use. :) You can just copy the pic and then paste it onto your desktop for whatever use you may have in mind. Just don't make any changes to the photo itself. :thumbsup:

I can't make them available in high-res. Then I'd have to charge for them. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been, Spartan, but every time I have been by there to go to the bridge it is crowded.  If there ever were a prime location in Greenville for the future, Overlook Grill is it.  Let us know how it is!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will- but one thing at a time. I have to find a girl to take there first B)

Falls Park is a great place! :) Thanks for the pics. I am wanting to try out the Overlook Grill. Has anyone been there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been there twice. The food is good and the views are better. My first time, we sat at the corner table closest to the "Overlook". Best seat in the house, you could see & hear the falls from there. We had friends in from Saratoga Springs, NY. Needless to say, they were impressed. :thumbsup: Not just with the restaurant and park, but the whole Greenville experience.

If you get there a little early, like 5:00-5:30, you have a better chance of a short wait. Both times we went, we waited less than 5 min.

I recommend the Chicken stir-fry. Its a little spicy, but very tasty. I'm not sure of the "official" name of the dish.

Anybody have an idea to what Restaurant is joining RBC Centura in the Falls Place building (old building where the overlook is)? I heard recently that a restaurant was going to be added to that building during the renovations.

I will- but one thing at a time. I have to find a girl to take there first  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Downtown Greenville is a target-rich environment. You may find it much easier to locate someone you want to know here. :thumbsup: There are lots of single girls out in the evening and night (esp. Fridays thru Sundays).

Downtown Greenville is a target-rich environment.  You may find it much easier to locate someone you want to know here. :thumbsup:  There are lots of single girls out in the evening and night (esp. Fridays thru Sundays).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks- I'll keep that in mind. :thumbsup: I figure I will be spending more weekends in Greenville during my next two years at Clemson, seing how there isn't that much to do there. Speaking of that, I happned to be in Greenville tonight, and there were alot of people out for the Downtown Alive thing. Very nice 'scenery' :whistling:

And getting better all the time. It's kind of dangerous/fun to be young and single in Greenville these days. BTW, you picked a great place to spend a couple of your "single" years. Clemson is one of the "hottest" places in the entire state/region/Country/etc... :wub: I'd say the same for Furman University. Having grown up in Greenville, I always enjoyed my visits over there, especially in the Summer. ^_^

I'm now living in Greenville! I took a break from all the hassles of moving today and went downtown and took some pictures of the park. Thought you might enjoy. They are pretty "touristy", but I picked these out to post since they are angles I haven't seen here yet.

falls1.jpg

falls2.jpg

falls3.jpg

And here's a panoramic I just stitched together. A bit large, but I hope it's worth it.

fallspanoramic.jpg

Archived