Random Falls Park Photos

gs3

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at Falls Park on Sat evening and let me tell you, there were literally hundreds of peope there. This was the same time the bball game was going on too. There were people on the bridge, people in the river, on the rocks, on the banks, walking around, erywhere! I saw people speaking other languages and posing for pictures. You know how people at tourist attractions get people to take pictures of them in certain poses and always want to get the scenic background in there. Well this was going on right here in Gville. I think for the first time, Gville has something that brings in people whether they are a tourist, business person, or local. It appeals to everyone regardless of age or race. This park truly is FIRST CLASS! And no other city in the country has one like it. The city leaders really took a chance on this one, and it has paid off in incredible ways. I remember quite a bit of opposition to it, but I think it has exceeded all expectations! :wub:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived