Condo Projects...

vladittude0583

Does anyone know exactly where they're building the "ORTEGA RIVER CLUB CONDOMINIUMS" that's mentioned as part of downtown. If I'm not mistaken, Ortega is like way past downtown though right?

Wouldn't it be nice if they had built the "MARINA SAN PABLO" towers as one unit and relocated it in downtown? What do you think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What more could a beach bum, who can't afford a new highrise on the beach want?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

except san pablo is REALLY expensive ... 500k - 1.5 million+

it blew my mind that san pablo got sales in that location at those prices. i chalk it up to the fact that jacksonville is just plain underserved for highrise condo living. we have so few existing buildings compared to other florida "beach" cities.

^Its most likely because it has a private marina, which that area lacks, given the current population of wealthy residents in the vicinity. Quick access to Butler and the beaches help, as well. Plus, you'll be amazed that there's a large portion of the market that enjoys marsh views. BTW, Harbortown, at the base of the Atlantic Blvd bridge uses the same selling points.

Though I could never afford it, I actualy preferre Marsh views over Beachs (dependand on my mode of coarse).. But still, its actualy quite nice on Marsh front properties. You would be amazed at the amount of wild life that lives in/off of the marshes

Archived