• Coffee
    • Tea
    • Other/ Neither
    • Mountain Dew (Keith)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I choose tea.

Back in my high school days, I was handing in a homework assignment to my geometry teacher. I happen to glance down at his empty coffee cup and noticed how the inside was permanently stain from years for use. I asked myself, "If this coffee cup was stained like this, what is years of coffee drinking doing to the teacher's digestive track?"

Needless to say I don't drink coffee.

I usually find myself stopping at PJ's Coffee in New Orleans in the morning for coffee. When I first made PJ's part of my "usual" routine they had only a few locations in Greater New Orleans; now they have locations all over the South, and they're now officially known as PJ's Coffee of New Orleans. It's funny, because I started going to PJ's to support a local business instead of just opting for a chain like Starbucks, but years later, they have chain locations all the way up to New Jersey. :lol:

I love both.

I really like iced tea. Now the real question is: Sweetened or regular?

For me, I like my iced tea plain... no sugar, no lemon, no nothing. This is one big difference between us "Yankees" and the southerners. We like our tea bland and our coffee weak. Wouldn't want to have a caffeine overdose and have a coronary while you're power shoveling the driveway in winter.

I love both.

I really like iced tea. Now the real question is: Sweetened or regular?

For me, I like my iced tea plain... no sugar, no lemon, no nothing. This is one big difference between us "Yankees" and the southerners. We like our tea bland and our coffee weak. Wouldn't want to have a caffeine overdose and have a coronary while you're power shoveling the driveway in winter.

I usually find myself stopping at PJ's Coffee in New Orleans in the morning for coffee. When I first made PJ's part of my "usual" routine they had only a few locations in Greater New Orleans; now they have locations all over the South, and they're now officially known as PJ's Coffee of New Orleans. It's funny, because I started going to PJ's to support a local business instead of just opting for a chain like Starbucks, but years later, they have chain locations all the way up to New Jersey. :lol:

i eat cereal or drink juice. i hate coffee... although i've been known to drink coffee coolatas, coffee flavored frappuccinos, and certain other lattes that don't really taste like coffee. however, usually i drink all those sometime in the afternoon or evening. i don't have time to get up and get coffee (though i do have time to get up and eat cereal).

I choose tea.

Back in my high school days, I was handing in a homework assignment to my geometry teacher. I happen to glance down at his empty coffee cup and noticed how the inside was permanently stain from years for use. I asked myself, "If this coffee cup was stained like this, what is years of coffee drinking doing to the teacher's digestive track?"

Needless to say I don't drink coffee.

Neither of them. I work on mineral water and fruit juice. Sweetened iced tea occasionnally.

Generally the French prefer coffee. It is nicknamed jus (juice), a bad coffee is called jus de chaussettes "sock juice".

In Picard, the language of my region, a bad coffee is a chirloute, a berlot or eau del lavindrie (dishwater), etc. The bistouille is a coffee with geni

Wow... this sucks.

Hi, my name is Mike and I am a coffee addict. Two weeks ago a doctor check up informed me that my high blood pressure has returned (both numbers are triple digit) and the meds were not working. So along with taking new meds... I HAD to give up coffee.

So now it is green tea (he said that it should help even though it has caffeine). :angry:

Neither of them. I work on mineral water and fruit juice. Sweetened iced tea occasionnally.

Generally the French prefer coffee. It is nicknamed jus (juice), a bad coffee is called jus de chaussettes "sock juice".

In Picard, the language of my region, a bad coffee is a chirloute, a berlot or eau del lavindrie (dishwater), etc. The bistouille is a coffee with geni

• 1 month later...

Archived