Greenville Skyline Renderings?

Greenville

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That photo is one that one of my flickr friends, LucidNightmare, took; however, she inspired me to go climb the mountain. I did so and took a few good shots (I think). I'll download them to flickr in a few minutes.

I was amazed at how many cyclists make that climb up Altamont Road and Tower Road to the top. I must have passed a dozen or so this evening on the way up.

I love those shots. Seems like the foumers in G-ville take some of the best and unique pics. I guess the city is that photogenic. Love it though, went threw downtown this past summer and was amazed. Nice office buildings with a load of peeps on main st.

I love those shots. Seems like the foumers in G-ville take some of the best and unique pics. I guess the city is that photogenic. Love it though, went threw downtown this past summer and was amazed. Nice office buildings with a load of peeps on main st.

Glad you liked Greenville! :D Come back and spend some more time!

VERY nice, RT!!! :D Thank you for posting these. What a great time of day to capture on film disk. :thumbsup:

I like the way Donaldson Center Industrial Air Park shows up in the background.

Great photos RT! :thumbsup:

Thanks y'all! And thanks for helping me figure out whether that was the Donaldson Center or the Exec. Airport, Skyliner! I could discern that it was an airport, but I couldn't figure out which one.

The moon-rise coming down off of Paris Mountain was AMAZING last night. I didn't have the tripod or I would have tried to snap a few of that as well.

Thanks again, y'all! :blush:

FANTASTIC SHOTS! I wish I had that kind of view from my backdoor... MAN! those are great! Thanks for sharing

I've got a pretty good view of Paris Mountain from my front door, but nothing like the views from up on top of it. :wub: It's not the downtown skyline, but check this one out, too:

112680299_aa533677bf.jpg

• 10 months later...

^^^Bob Ellis informed today that he doesn't know what the height of the secret uptown tower will be and that it could be anywhere between 5-20 stories. So, technically it could be only 5 stories tall. Hopefully, it will be towards the 20-story range though. Also, the building(s) will be mixed-use. He told me it would be over 15 stories a couple months ago, so it could of gone down like btoy said, but hopefully not.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived