More of my Greensboro ballpark drawings

cityboi

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Alot of ballparks now days have office and residential development overlooking ballparks. You would actually have to pay to see the game from the balconies on the office building. The idea really is to have the office building as a part of the ballpark much like in Durham. I'm working on adding Greensboro's skyline to the axon and so far its looking pretty good.

Guest donaltopablo

Interesting. No giant parking lot next door to it? What kind of businesses/buildings are around it? I love stadiums that are integrated into a neighborhood. Not just an island...

Thanks. the bulk of the parking will be on street parking and the bellemeade parking deck which is illustrated at the end of the lighted street next to the office towers in my drawings. More then likely, restaurants, retail and residendial will begin to pop up around the ballpark.This will be a pedestrian friendly, downtown neighborhood park instead of an isolated stadium surrounded by a sea of parking spaces.

Archived