Kid Rock to Relocate?

Just saw Kid Rock downtown...from what I have learned he is house hunting and has looked at one downtown property 3 or 4 times. Hope he makes the move. Anything that helps draw positive attention downtown is a plus.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see it now. This year's Swan Ball had Nashville resident Donna Summer. Is Kid Rock next?

He's here a lot. Nashville is a hotbed of relocations for many artists/actors who like the easy going lifestyle in addition to the ability to continue with their crafts.

Welcome Kid, now don't go smacking any more bartenders.

Go away Kid! Go back to Detrot, MI. Hank Junior pissing on the sidewalk of my hotel is enough after he got thrown out of the bar for throwing a cell phone, and Toby Keith for using the "n" word when he was too drunk to stand up while walking down the sidewalk is enough. All we need is Kid Rock adding to the problems of some stars! Remember when George Jones drove his SUV off of a bridge in Franklin an few years back? When those characters are in town its pure trouble!

Kid Rock already has one house in Tennessee. He has a house out my Hank Williams Jr.'s place near the city Paris (County Seat of Henry County) which is in West Tennessee near Kentucky Lake. I have heard though that Kid Rock likes Nashville alot, so I'm not suprised that he might buy a second house in Tennessee.

Archived