Fayetteville Public Library Top in 2005

• 2 months later...

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, no wonder I couldn't find it earlier. It's been moving into the coffeeshop forum. Anyway I just wanted to mentioned the Fayetteville Public Library has now received LEED silver certification. I didn't realize until I read today's article in the Northwest Arkansas Times all of the features it has. It also apparently was the first building in Arkansas to register as a LEED building. I had thought a building in Little Rock had been first. Anyway I thought it was very interesting news.

I was in Downtown Fayetteville on Tuesday night for the Lights of the Ozarks (SPECTACULAR!!!) and my jaw dropped when I drove by the Public Library. It's bigger and nicer than I imagined it. I thoroughly enjoy your pics of the Library Mith, but it's even more impressive in person. :D

I was in Downtown Fayetteville on Tuesday night for the Lights of the Ozarks (SPECTACULAR!!!) and my jaw dropped when I drove by the Public Library. It's bigger and nicer than I imagined it. I thoroughly enjoy your pics of the Library Mith, but it's even more impressive in person. :D

Yeah it's a nice place to visit. Especially since there's a lot of places I was able to get pics. This weekend I'm going to take some pics of the Lights of the Ozarks. Some people aren't happy with it this year. I think some really prefer the white lights instead of all the colored lights they used this year.

Archived