A new tower for Columbia?

Spartan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes indeed, it's a really cool tower. I want ! :thumbsup:

It looks a bit like the 1 Canada Square in Canary Wharf, London. Cesar Pelli said : "It's a square prism with a pyramid like an obelisk, that's the perfect archetype of vertical architecture, the quintessence of skyscraper."

• 1 month later...

I can't wait to see the next addition to cola's skyline. I think the next high rise will indeed have some height to it. A well designed tower will go well with the booming downtown development. I wonder why places like Greenville know about planned tower developments and here in cola everything is so hush hush until a month before the development actually takes place

I can't wait to see the next addition to cola's skyline. I think the next high rise will indeed have some height to it. A well designed tower will go well with the booming downtown development. I wonder why places like Greenville know about planned tower developments and here in cola everything is so hush hush until a month before the development actually takes place

I actually think it's because reporters at The State don't know anything about investigative reporting!

I know about them early and drive myself crazy waiting on a bulldozer to show up at the site. I have not heard any more about the residential development at Main and Blossom.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived