What's the stupidest thing you have ever seen/done

ironchapman

What's the stupidest thing you have ever seen/done that isn't related to UP or a forumer here?

Let's try to keep this clean.

--I slid down some bleachers at a soccer game (all 8 levels of them) face first on my stoomach for no reason at all when I was 5. All I ended up with was a nosebleed.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fell into a hole in an abandoned building in Southwest Detroit. We only had one flashlight, which my friend had. So we were walking along, and the next thing I know, I'm at the bottom of a 5 foot deep hole, the bottom of which was full of water and rusty old metal. I scraped up my left hand pretty bad, but the time I didn't know I was bleeding. I pulled myself out of the hole & we headed to the car. Once exiting the darkness of the building I realized that my clothes were soaked in blood. So here I am walking down the streets of Detroit looking like I just murdered somebody. The area is frequented by the border patrol, since it is just across the river from Canada. I walked as fast as I could (which was not very fast, since I was kind of in a daze) to avoid confrontations with border patrol. Fortunately we made it to the car without any confrontations, and we headed to my house so that I could clean up. Needless to say, I learned my lesson, and I have the scars to prove it!

A couple years ago (when I was like 8) me and my cousin were at Finch Park which has a big creek running behind it. Well instead of taking da bridge my cuz walked across the creek and following him, I did the same. Well to our suprise we landed in some quicksand and started to sink. After a few mins of struggling my cousin got out and helped me out. We walked threw the woods to the car so no one would see us as we were covered in mud. It was scary and funny.

DANG, ALLAN! I'm glad to hear you are ok. I would have freaked out in a dark hole!

The stupidest thing that I can recall doing is going to Soo, Canada for my friend's 19th birthday. There were 3 of us, me and my two best friends from high school. We were all underage in the US, but could gamble and consume alcohol in Canada (hence the 19th birthday thing).

Anyway, I, as always was the DD, so I had to drive them all around in the birthday boy's truck. Crossing the border, agents can be wierd about this sometimes.

They convinced me that we HAD to stop at the Beer Store so that we can take a bunch of cheap beer back home. I was against it since I was driving and it would be illegal for minors in the USA. So, I gave in and we had all this beer in the back of the pickup covered in blankets.

Entering the USA I was asked if we had all the stuff you weren't suppose to have, and being I have a hard time lieing, I almost said..."well...", but said nope. He had us pull off to the side anyway, and then I got scared. After about 5 minutes though, he let us go.

Then right before the Mackinac Bridge, a speeding state police car came zooming up behind me with flashers on, and what not. It was a false alarm.

So, yah, that's the stupidest thing I've done that I can recall. It's not that extreme, but then I'm not that much of a rebel. lol

Archived