Thoughts on Music Midtown and VIBE

ironchapman

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw White Stripes & Pixies of course, despite the rain. But unfortunately I don't think the festival is going to survive - I've seen bigger crowds years ago & the promoter has suffered bad luck the past 4 years with rain. This one might be it...

Saw White Stripes & Pixies of course, despite the rain.  But unfortunately I don't think the festival is going to survive - I've seen bigger crowds years ago & the promoter has suffered bad luck the past 4 years with rain.  This one might be it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's funny you say that b/c I was just reading in the AJC yesterday that the promoter moved the date of the festival to prevent having it during inclement weather.

It's funny you say that b/c I was just reading in the AJC yesterday that the promoter moved the date of the festival to prevent having it during inclement weather.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In fact that is something that could be considered 'ironic', wouldn't you say? :)

Didn't get to go to either festival but I have to say that either the city did a pretty good job or the crowds were nothing near what was expected. Traffic didn't seem to be a big problem and there were street cleaners out during the day swooping up any trash, keeping the city clean.

More and more I keeping getting the feeling that were on the verge of a whole new Atlanta or maybe its just the adult beverages I had that day.

Archived