Best places to eat in Arkansas

Mith242

Yeah that would be pretty interesting. That and an Indian restaurant would be great additions. I wonder how well that Indian restaurant in Eureka Springs does.

I didn't know there was one in Eureka, that's cool.

Star of India in West LR banks. That place is better than the places in Dallas.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know there was one in Eureka, that's cool.

Star of India in West LR banks. That place is better than the places in Dallas.

yeah guess you didn't see that. Oh, I think I may have posted that under the Restaurants in Northwest Arkansas topic instead. Yeah I have a friends who has a friend who has quite an extensive menu listing for northwest Arkansas and even some from Tulsa, Springfield and Little Rock. I found out from him that there's Indian restaurant in Eureka Springs. It's called New Delhi, I think it has more of a buffet style. But there could be more than that, I don't know personally.

It looks like Buffalo Wild Wings is going to build a location in Hot Springs at the Northeast Corner of Central Avenue and Central Drive.

I think that will make the 3rd location in Arkansas, with plans for Little Rock, and a few other cities.

They're pretty big down here in Dallas but I haven't tried them.

There's a Wing Stop in LR, which is another Dallas chain, which I thought was average at best.

They're pretty big down here in Dallas but I haven't tried them.

There's a Wing Stop in LR, which is another Dallas chain, which I thought was average at best.

Yeah, Wingstop is another big chain. They have two location up here in NWA in Bentonville and Fayetteville. If you ever get a chance, go to Buffalo wild Wings, they have great wings, just don't get Blazin' or your mouth will on fire all night.

Has anyone heard of Hanaroo Sushi in Little Rock.

I think they opened just recently, but I'm not sure.

Not sure. LR has great sushi. Mr Fuji and Sekisui are both excellent but my favorite is Igibon off of Rodney Parham which is a mom and pop place that is very reasonable and high quality. There's another new place out on Hwy 10 that's quite good but is on the pricy side.

Not sure. LR has great sushi. Mr Fuji and Sekisui are both excellent but my favorite is Igibon off of Rodney Parham which is a mom and pop place that is very reasonable and high quality. There's another new place out on Hwy 10 that's quite good but is on the pricy side.

Thanks Aporkalypse!!!

Next time I'm in Little Rock, I may have to stop in at Mr Fuji.

Archived