The Meridian at City Center project

vdogg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey man ... its been crazy. im working near full time plus taking an overload of credits here at vcu so ... i rarely have time to get on, much less post. i hope everyone is doing well though

I hear that, but hang in there. With an education (and $$$$$) it'll pay off :silly: And I thought I had it bad with school... bleh.

ANYWHO. Does anyone thing this may go the way of Granby and Westin and possibly tack on a few floors before completion? I'm not trying to get greedy, but it was a thought... :rolleyes:

I hear that, but hang in there. With an education (and $$$$$) it'll pay off :silly: And I thought I had it bad with school... bleh.

ANYWHO. Does anyone thing this may go the way of Granby and Westin and possibly tack on a few floors before completion? I'm not trying to get greedy, but it was a thought... :rolleyes:

I think it will stay the same but its just my opinion. I think it will be a catalyst for maybe taller buildings in that area. I understand what you are going through. I'm still in school and working a full time job. I was at one point going to school full time and working 60 hours a week and married with one child then. Now I have two. I was and still am the only one working. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

That will be some good views...in about 10 years. I love this project and I love what NN is doing with Oyster Point, but the views should not be the selling point. Seriously, after looking at the website the views you're going to get resemble the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake on steroids.

I think City Center will look alot different than Greenbrier. I think this is just the beginning and its looking good for them. I'm just waiting to here another condo tower for that area! :whistling:

I agree. I will take this over the "Chesapeake Towne Center" any day. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind something like that in DT Norfolk but with a little bit more height. Its a good development for Bad News!

That building is freaking spectacular, even at 18 floors. Wouldn't mind something like that for the city walk development. :whistling:

I have to give CMSS there dues on this building. It is freekin' awsome. Can't wait to see this one grace the sky. we shouldn't have any problem being able to see this high rise from interstate. :yahoo:

That's what i'm most excited about. This appears to be a very tall 18 stories, probably in the neighborhood of 200-220ft.

Honestly, that big @ss rendering makes it look more like 30 :lol:

That's what i'm most excited about. This appears to be a very tall 18 stories, probably in the neighborhood of 200-220ft.

Honestly, that big @ss rendering makes it look more like 30 :lol:

Actually the rendering shows the building at 19 floors. Looks like 18 floors plus a penthouse level for the clubhouse and amenities such as a pool or something.

Actually the rendering shows the building at 19 floors. Looks like 18 floors plus a penthouse level for the clubhouse and amenities such as a pool or something.

Wow, you would be absolutely correct. There is a 19th floor in the middle section. I guess the granby tower effect works out there too. The housing market may be slowing down but it sure does seem that the condos market is still red hot. :D

Archived