• Little Rock
    • Hot Springs
    • Pine Bluff
    • Memphis
    • Jonesboro
    • Fort Smith
    • Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers-Bentonville
    • Texarkana

I noticed someone actually picked Pine Bluff. Do we actually have someone on here from Pine Bluff? Or are they simply closest to it than the others? I just spent almost a week helping family move in Pine Bluff. Pine Bluff has lost yet another 2 people. But if it makes anyone feel any better they still live in Pine Bluff's metro area.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Oh...... look at little rock! we only have 3! we're always forgotten! i just wish we got more recognition.... i feel so neglected. .... this board has been overtaken.

just kidding.

but 5 from the NWA metro. Hot Damn.

Johnny central Arkansas has gotten quiet since you've started school. But it is nice to see some more people from northwest Arkansas on here. Although I hope that people from the rest of the state aren't feeling neglected. I can understand when I was the only person from northwest Arkansas and others weren't familiar enough with the area to respond to many of the posts I had. No I guess it's somewhat reversed. I do enjoy hearing about what's going on in the rest of the state. But sometimes it's hard for me to make comments or respond to other areas I'm not that familiar with. The central Arkansas people, and the rest of the state for that matter, will have to do a better job and try to get some posts going. But I will be going on vacation very soon so maybe things will quiet down while I'm gone. But I hope to have alot to read and hear about when I get back. :D

By the way Johnny, nice to have you come and visit us every once in a while

Hopefully people from other parts of the state don't feel overlooked now, but it is nice to see some new people around here. Course I'm also happy because we're getting a nice showing from northwest Arkansas now. We've had a few slow periods here on the Arkansas forum but hopefully we can really get things going.

Hopefully people from other parts of the state don't feel overlooked now, but it is nice to see some new people around here. Course I'm also happy because we're getting a nice showing from northwest Arkansas now. We've had a few slow periods here on the Arkansas forum but hopefully we can really get things going.

This place rocks compared to the Dallas forum, in a metro with more than twice the population of our entire state. It's fairly busy.

• 2 months later...

LOL yes I have...I am from Fordyce...rural southern Arkansas. I lived nearest the Pine Bluff Metro then and that's where my family did their shopping.

Ah, guess you're familiar with the Pines Mall then. Is there anywhere else really to shop in Pine Bluff? Not sure if Jefferson Square has enough anymore to bring people out of town to shop there.

Ah, guess you're familiar with the Pines Mall then. Is there anywhere else really to shop in Pine Bluff? Not sure if Jefferson Square has enough anymore to bring people out of town to shop there.

Yes, I remember when I thought the Pines Mall was the best thing ever LOL. I also went to Jefferson Square...but you're right, not really much to it anymore...certainly nothing to travel for. My family used to buy groceries at the County Market. And I can't forget about the many trips to the WAL*MART on 25th when it was open 24 hrs. Not really much else there though. They are getting a little something going around the new supercenter, but it won't be to our standards :D

Yes, I remember when I thought the Pines Mall was the best thing ever LOL. I also went to Jefferson Square...but you're right, not really much to it anymore...certainly nothing to travel for. My family used to buy groceries at the County Market. And I can't forget about the many trips to the WAL*MART on 25th when it was open 24 hrs. Not really much else there though. They are getting a little something going around the new supercenter, but it won't be to our standards :D

Yeah but it's nice for them though. I keep hearing Target rumors down there but I honestly just don't see them building in Pine Bluff. Not with the way things are now at least.

Yeah but it's nice for them though. I keep hearing Target rumors down there but I honestly just don't see them building in Pine Bluff. Not with the way things are now at least.

Yeah, I heard that Target was interested in the old wal-mart buildings...so wal-mart is supposedly holding on to them. I think White Hall would get a Target before Pine Bluff. They almost built the supercenter there. But who knows, maybe Pine Bluff will get one some day.

Edited by tim2462