Architects emerge with innovative designs

merlin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see any pics of me posted. I like a lot of the works that were displayed and have to say that if those dreams where to come to fruition, look out world!

Also, thanks guys for the ice cold Corona. It definitely helped to hold back the heat a bit. :thumbsup:

Didn't see any pics of me posted.  I like a lot of the works that were displayed and have to say that if those dreams where to come to fruition, look out world! 

Also, thanks guys for the ice cold Corona.  It definitely helped to hold back the heat a bit.  :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The ice cold beer definitely proved that people will suffer through almost anything for it. Did we meet ansonj? I know i met DavePaulk. The credit for the photos needs to go to Tri Vu of TTV Architects. I was too busy drinking and schmoozing to take any pics.

Merlin, I don't think we met. I only spoke to a few people after looking around. One of the guys at TTV used to work for another architect in town that my firm does a lot of work with, was one of the few. He introduced me to a few other TTV employees, but I've forgotten their names. My wife and I were pretty hungry so we only stayed for about 30 minutes or so and then cut tail to the Landing for some dinner and some drinks.

Of topic question: Is the Twisted Martini closed on Monday nights??

Archived