FAMU

Florida

When I say business I am talking about things that need to be done. She is clearing up the crap that makes FAMU the joke of the town. All FAMU needs to concetrate right now is them getting out of their financial problems. Bryant so far doing wheter firing people or cutting programs is doing that. It has to be done some how. Then when FAMU gets back on their feet maybe then they can start some economic development on the campus. Matter of fact FAMU is developing some kind of rec on the intersection of Osceola and Wanish.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FAMU president assures alumni of school's future

I think the alumni can give a little more. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why would the Alumni give more money, if somebody in charge has bottomless pockets that all the money some how gets diverted into? First, the administration must prove that it has cleaned its act and then, and only then, will the money start to flow more freely from the Alumni.

When I say business I am talking about things that need to be done. She is clearing up the crap that makes FAMU the joke of the town. All FAMU needs to concetrate right now is them getting out of their financial problems.  Bryant  so far doing wheter firing people or cutting programs is doing that. It has to be done some how. Then when FAMU gets back on their feet maybe then they can start some economic development on the campus. Matter of fact FAMU is developing some kind of rec on the intersection of Osceola and Wanish.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said cityboy...

And that facility should be completed by the end of this semester,.. at least from what i see..

Proud to be a Rattler!!

Does the alumin money help in renovations around the school? If so I feel the alumni hasn't did squat. The paint on some of those buildings look likes it is about to wash off, and some of the dorms look like the projects, and If the alumni has done the fair share then FAMU needs to really consider putting some of the money into renovations around the univeristy.

^ According to my sources(my friend's friend who attended Famu'sschool of architectere who supposely transferred to a different architect school somewhere in Tampa) this closure is to happen in a few years and then will be ran by FSU. This is probaly some student from FAMU who kept failing and wanted to take his/her anger out by starting this rumour.

• 3 weeks later...

If one more person tries to convince me that tallahassee would dissapear if it werent for FSU, in reference to UF at gainsville, i will shot them with a mean look. I hate that kinda of ignorance. stupid people. Famu is a too often forgotten contributer to the economic successs of the tally economy. Burn those who forget her!

Archived