FAMU

Florida

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was riding pass FAMU the other day and noticed construction trailers sitting on that open space on the intersection of Wahnish and Orange. Does anybody have any ideas? Could this be a sign of something good to come?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That construction site will be home of the New FAMU DRS (High School).

I don't know what it is about me these days... but I haven't been all that impressed with alot of designs I've been seeing... I'm wanting more creativity... less box and square stuff... which is probably why I can't see the charm in Florida High... however maybe the inside is a totally different story.

Chiles High looks like a Community College.

I'll have to agree with the Swift Creek thing... that was MY middle school... GO WOLVES... and it did have the look and feel of a CC...

but with its own Football Stadium... and the way that school is designed and layed out... Chiles does look like a CC.

Leon has THE BEST architecture in town... I wish all of our high schools looked like that.

Archived