Symphony Condominiums

Florida

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Symphony UP{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}date

Front.bmp

This project has new life! I spoke to an ADAR representitive today who alerted me to the pending status of this buildings construction. He noted the signs had been removed as the company went back to the drawing board for the revised floor plans, but they've placed the units back on the market for purchase.

How Exciting.

There is also a new sign on the site, I saw it today.

Edited to add: Picture of beautiful building.

Symphony UP{sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}}date

Front.bmp

This project has new life! I spoke to an ADAR representitive today who alerted me to the pending status of this buildings construction. He noted the signs had been removed as the company went back to the drawing board for the revised floor plans, but they've placed the units back on the market for purchase.

How Exciting.

There is also a new sign on the site, I saw it today.

Edited to add: Picture of beautiful building.

Thanks for the update TJ- I'm looking forward to taking a look at the changes and how the market reacts.

I apologize if its on another thread already, but I saw the question above about the village condo project and I wanted to know if you knew anything about its status. I was driving through campus today and saw signs up with what appeared to be a rendering and broker's information.

Archived