St. John's Town Center Phase II

vladittude0583

I thought I'd put a post regarding what stores/restaurants, etc. you think we should get in Phase II of SJTC.

I myself would like to see these stores as part of Phase II:

Sony Style

The California Pizza Kitchen

Bang & Olufsen

Virgin Mega Store

Armani Exchange

Guess

Louis Vuitton

Lacoste

Hugo Boss

Prada

Urban Outfitters

Burberry

If you have more, please add them...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I'd put a post regarding what stores/restaurants, etc.  you think we should get in Phase II of SJTC.

I myself would like to see these stores as part of Phase II:

Sony Style

The California Pizza Kitchen

Bang & Olufsen

Virgin Mega Store

Armani Exchange

Guess

Louis Vuitton

Lacoste

Hugo Boss

Prada

Urban Outfitters

Burberry

If you have more, please add them...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That list is good. I would remove Sony Style, Virgin, and Guess before they don't fit into what Simon is trying to achieve with the Town Center. In August of last year Simon announced that they had a signed lease agreement with Urban Outfitters. I was under the assumption that it would have shown up in the first phase, but they are probably going to include it in the second phase. Simon has included Burberry, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton and Armani it some of it's most recent mall renovations. One such mall is Southpark in Charlotte. I would venture to say that what ever was included in the renovation at Southpark most likely will be included in phase 2 of STC b/c of the relationship that Simon has with certain retailers.

Simon also has stated that they will be adding 3 or 4 more restaurants to Phase 2 so CPK maybe included, but who knows. I think you'll see a St. Johns b/c that store is very popular with women. Urban Outfitters should be there b/c of the lease agreement between Simon and the company that owns UO. Also, the company that owns OU opened up a Anthropolgy store at STC and UO was most likely a part of that deal.

I would like to see a Cole Haan store. I love their men dress shoes. Very well made versus Johnston and Murphy. I also would like to see a CPK, but that something that I see Simon adding to the Avenues before they add it to TC. But in my opinion TC needs a CPK to add a different vibe to the restaurant scene at TC. I think you'll see Tiffany on the list of tenants as well. Knowing how Simon operates, I would venture to say that the stores they add will be top notch. Just look at their track record.

I would definitely like to see a Tiffany & Co, Armani Exchange, Urban Outfitters, Lacoste, Prada, Ruehl 925, Guess, Kenneth Cole, Louis Vuitton and Coach.

I think a Virgin Megastore would be cool, but looking through Simon's website it doesn't look like they have that strong of an association with Virgin. A Best Buy somehow incorporated into the Town Center, maybe on the other side of the Pet Smart/Old Navy along the road coming in from St. John's Bluff. Circuit City seems to be more agressive with that kind of move currently though, so I wouldn't be suprised to see them moving in to the area.

I'd love a Virgin store! Preferably downtown. In fact, I'd rather see all these unique stores downtown, let the Town Center have the department stores, like Nordstrom.

I would really get a kick out of urban shopping. I'm talking REAL urban shopping, where you walk into a GAP store right on Laura Street or go to a Barnes and Noble on Ocean and Forsyth. No glorified "lifestyle center" or "festival marketplace" (seriously, who named this crap?).

I would love to go back to the times of old, when downtown was THE PLACE for shopping.

Archived