The Spartanburg Journal

Spartan

I found a copy of The Spartanburg Journal at one of those free newstand things the other day. Its very new. I have Vol. 1; Edition #3. It seems to be affiliated with the Greenville Journal because when you go to its listed website, http://www.thespartanburgjournal.com/ -it takes you to the Greenville Journal's website. Also, it has an article about the Pinnacle on Main in it.

Does anyone know any details about this? The website doesn't even acknowledge its existance so far as I can tell.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listen to 104.9fm, WCCP, "the Upstate's only supersports station" quite a bit and have heard their advertisements constantly for the past month now. It's great to hear someone has finally seen the Spg. issue. :) There is also an Anderson Journal being released. This should give everyone in the Upstate more great sources of news and information. The Greenville Journal is the source producing and distributing these additional publications. ;)

If these additional publications are going to be as available as the Greenville Journal, then you might check your Bi-Lo stores, just inside the front entrances.  In and around Greenville, you can pick them up for free. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Another good place to save $.50 on the Greenville Journal is Port City Java ;)

If these additional publications are going to be as available as the Greenville Journal, then you might check your Bi-Lo stores, just inside the front entrances.  In and around Greenville, you can pick them up for free. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You also might start looking for them in your driveway in Spartanburg. I assume they will choose certain neighborhoods to target for free distribution the way they do in Greenville.

You also might start looking for them in your driveway in Spartanburg. I assume they will choose certain neighborhoods to target for free distribution the way they do in Greenville.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea - specifically, the Greenville Journal targets households with the greatest spending power (the old 80/20 rule).

In their own words:

"Upon further research, The Greenville Journal discovered that the only accurate way to deliver consumer spending power was to develop a proprietary system based on neighborhoods. Over 380 key neighborhoods, in densely populated and affluent areas, were handpicked to be the foundation of this system. So now every week The Greenville Journal delivers:

Yea - specifically, the Greenville Journal targets households with the greatest spending power (the old 80/20 rule).

In their own words:

"Upon further research, The Greenville Journal discovered that the only accurate way to deliver consumer spending power was to develop a proprietary system based on neighborhoods. Over 380 key neighborhoods, in densely populated and affluent areas, were handpicked to be the foundation of this system. So now every week The Greenville Journal delivers:

Archived