55 West

Tim3167

I ran into a 55W buyer in Lava last week who is actually waiting for the building to be constructed before he moves to Orlando (from the northeast US, if I remember correctly). He remains clueless as to why the project in progressing so slowly. I offered him my heartfelt condolences, of course, because it'll probably be a LONG time before he can make his move.

Well demolition could take that long if it started today so this might be pretty good news indeed if he meant construction as in NEW construction. I take that as what the "Full Construction" meant in his quote.

I wonder if his reference to the city funding meant another extension for the incentives.

Also if a GC has been signed for the project that is also big news.

Cautiously optimistic again.....but been here before...

Well demolition could take that long if it started today so this might be pretty good news indeed if he meant construction as in NEW construction. I take that as what the "Full Construction" meant in his quote.

I wonder if his reference to the city funding meant another extension for the incentives.

Yeah, I think your right Tim3167, thats how I interpret it as well. Demoition and site work on this structure is going to take at least until Feb. even if they implode the garage today.

I really don't know what he meant by full construction, I was too flabbergasted that he personally answered the general phone number (guess they fired everyone to save money :blink: ) to ask too many questions.

• 2 weeks later...