Clock Fire Pictures

daniel nudnik

• 10 months later...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard that as well. I can't wait! I work near alpine and love Qdoba! I have never been to Clock. BTW, has anyone heard anything about the Subway that closed to make room for Panera on Alpine? One of the employees mentioned moving to a new building planned for the Target parking lot or something, but I haven't seen any action on that. Is that possibly connected with the Super Target mentioned in another thread?

-nb

I've heard that as well. I can't wait! I work near alpine and love Qdoba! I have never been to Clock. BTW, has anyone heard anything about the Subway that closed to make room for Panera on Alpine? One of the employees mentioned moving to a new building planned for the Target parking lot or something, but I haven't seen any action on that. Is that possibly connected with the Super Target mentioned in another thread?

-nb

I remember seeing a big green healthcode violation sticker on that Subway. :sick:

and to think it was one I went to a lot.

I remember seeing a big green healthcode violation sticker on that Subway. :sick:

and to think it was one I went to a lot.

I think there is something wrong when people rather have Q'doba garbage, rather than the fine quality food, and good memories the Clock offered.

What a shame.

I agree. I'm ticked to hear it's just a Qdoba. When I saw a building going up, with the Clock sign still there, I hoped it would be a new Clock. I'd never eaten there but I know it had a huge, loyal, following.

Now I hear it's just another Qdoba :cry: . Oh well, I guess every city has to look the same, and have the same food.

I think there is something wrong when people rather have Q'doba garbage, rather than the fine quality food, and good memories the Clock offered.

What a shame.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm with prankster thats gotta be a joke.

That place always seemed one healthcode violation away from elimination

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm with prankster thats gotta be a joke.

That place always seemed one healthcode violation away from elimination

So the food wasn't fine, nor quality, but the clock has special memories for a lot of people, and i'd take a mom n' pop diner like the Clock any day of the week over a Q'Doba.

Go find me a fast food resteraunt that has some sort of charm or allure. :wub:

So the food wasn't fine, nor quality, but the clock has special memories for a lot of people, and i'd take a mom n' pop diner like the Clock any day of the week over a Q'Doba.

hey now... I have special memories from Q'Doba :P

What does it matter??????? It's all soilent green anyways. :thumbsup:

Archived