Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wyoming_mi

Globe Apartments

As I am still stuck in the depths of Wyoming, I have been thinking of heading downtown to live in the next year or two. I like what I see in the Globe (price, location, good virtual tour), but I haven't seen any of the interiors or heard any personal experiences, pros/cons, etc. Could anyone share any stuff they know or have heard on the Globe? It'd be my first choice if I move with the price and such, hopefully this will start a solid Globe conversation. lol thanks guys

As I am still stuck in the depths of Wyoming, I have been thinking of heading downtown to live in the next year or two. I like what I see in the Globe (price, location, good virtual tour), but I haven't seen any of the interiors or heard any personal experiences, pros/cons, etc. Could anyone share any stuff they know or have heard on the Globe? It'd be my first choice if I move with the price and such, hopefully this will start a solid Globe conversation. lol thanks guys

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been inside and spoke with the people there. They're nice, exposed beams and duct work, 14 ft ceilings, and all that. It is partly section 8 and section 42, thats how you get the really cheap rent, if you dont' make any money :). This is what Michelle Sanborn sent me on the place last year.