PICS FROM CENTENNIAL PARK

ATL4EVER

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pic I took of Spire Was blocked at the bottom by a Fence at the Aquarium Construction Site.

1180 Peachtree looks kinda Foggy because I took it from a distance, ( I was in downtown, It was in Midtown) .

So what do yall think?

UP provides image hosting free of charge. No signing up and all of that mess for a photo-hosting service is necessary :) It saves bandwidth since most people only view the thumbnail. It also deacreases load time, and it stops the page from "jumping" while it is loading the larger images. If someone really wants detail then they will take the extra step and click the thumbnail to view the full image.

That said, if you want to use another service there is nothing wrong with that. I use both. Photobucket is pretty self explanatory- just use the %7Boption%7D tags. However, if anyone needs help with that, please let me know. :)

I origanally took the pictures just to put them on the site, But I'm glad that you all like them.

Oh, What is the " Taberbnacle" I took a picture of the Sign because I thought It looked interesting but I want to know what it is.

000_0416.jpg

Archived