Huge fire

rbdetsport

I tried myself to find out who owns the Fisher plant with no success. Don't try the City website (under maps - property information - address search). The server there is a piece of garbage. I keep getting a "system error - server busy" prompt (even at one in the morning). Worthless. I googled a little with no further results. Even tried the Wayne County site and they only handle residential records. Just guessing, I'd say part of it is owned by many different people, unless it went tax foreclosure and the city owns it, but just guessing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I never realized that the stench at the ruins site was rotting meat until just now. It smells so much like leaking propane, that that's what I always assumed it was. Now that I think of it though, the rotting meat is probably the bulk of it, mixed with other crap.

Archived