Hey all.

Hey guys. I'm new to the Columbia area and am just looking to meet friends. It's awesome that there are so many places downtown, mainly lofts, that I want to live in and I like that you all are posting pictures of them. I've tried again and again to check out the Main Street Lofts but they never seem to answer the phone. Can anyone give me information or a webpage for the Vista Lofts? Thanks. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome! Hope you find a cool place.

Here are the specs on the Vista Lofts and a few links...

This is from the Arnold Properties website, but I could find a convenient way to link directly to this part of their page, so here... :)

701 Gervais Street

Located in the heart of the Vista

Convenient to Downtown shopping and dining

Skyline views

Spacious floor plans

Card accessed parking

Home network center

Designer finishes

State-of-the-art appliances

Granite countertops

Ceiling fans

Elevator

Hey guys.  I'm new to the Columbia area and am just looking to meet friends.  It's awesome that there are so many places downtown, mainly lofts, that I want to live in and I like that you all are posting pictures of them.  I've tried again and again to check out the Main Street Lofts but they never seem to answer the phone.  Can anyone give me information or a webpage for the Vista Lofts?  Thanks. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the forum! I don't live in Columbia, but it's one of my favorite spots to hang out. I hope you enjoy your experience there.

Archived