Yankee or Dixie?

Are you Yankee or Dixie? Take the test below  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Yankee or Dixie? Take the test below

• Yankee
    • Dixie
    • Undetermined

The link i tried to put above didn't work. Please take the quiz here.

I saw this quiz somewhere in the Southern USA forum and took it for fun. I got exactly a 50% (which the quiz called Yankee) and was intrigued by the fact that my diction was in between the north and the south just as the DC-Baltimore region is in between the north and the south. Most (though not all) people from this region consider themselves Northern, but I think you'll be surprised by this quiz as I and many of my friends were. Enjoy.

Admin Edit: Fixed the above

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"41% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category." :huh:

I'm P**sed :angry: I lived in Michingan for 18 years. I think they weighted these questions wrong (either that or my 8 years in the south is really starting to take it's toll. :lol: ). Oh well, it was bound to happen one day. I still say pop instead of soda though, I'm never giving that one up. :P

"41% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category." :huh:

I'm P**sed :angry: I lived in Michingan for 18 years. I think they weighted these questions wrong (either that or my 8 years in the south is really starting to take it's toll. :lol: ). Oh well, it was bound to happen one day. I still say pop instead of soda though, I'm never giving that one up. :P

I guess I'm more of a yankee than you vdogg! :rofl: I really don't care about this. I see north v. south very unAmerican. I wish people would just read about it as history and live as Americans not southerns and northerns!

Archived