Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Showtime24

120 Story Skyscraper!

The California Sky Tower is 120 stories Tall and City Council Is Under Review With This Tower Its Amazing but i dont know it might pass but hey gotta go with it hope it does ^_^

I searched SkyscraperPage.com and found that the 'California Sky Tower' qualifies as a fantasy projest. These are (rarely) ever built.

I searched Google and found nothing, nada, zip.

Do you have more info?

B)

It should be called the "Rubber Duckie Tower", as in the Rubber Duckie pencils that you used to pencil-fight with. Those cheap sons-of-guns would snap before you even half way wound them up, just like this tower will snap in the Big One.

Well I don't know if you can call that the definitive source for anything.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, that was the only reference Google came up with. There's no news on the subject anywhere.

The California Sky Tower is not on Emporis.com, which leads me to believe that this was never a serious proposal.

The tallest serious proposal in LA was the 9th and Figueroa Tower. It would've been 90 floors and 1,270 feet tall.

Hey, that was the only reference Google came up with. There's no news on the subject anywhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well then, I think that proves my point.

that would be 100 stories taller than my state capital and the tallest building in my city.... dang. we dont have earthquakes, but i would bet a hurricane could snap that pencil....lol