Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cotuit

Speed limits for Lake Winnipesaukee

I really dislike these Poker/Cigar boats. They are noisy, dangerous and compensation for the insecurities of their owners. I hope they do impose a speed limit.

Michigan has a 55 mph speed limit on all inland lakes. I always assumed that other states had similar regulations already in place, but I guess not.

I fully support some sort of speed limit on the lake. Some people may think it's all fun and games zipping around the lake, but it is a public area and the safety of the public needs to be a top priority. The lake is a lot like a road...kind of.

A speed limit on that lake is completely rediculous, the speed limits call for it to be 45mph, the average bassboat does 75 easy, money will be lost in this area if it goes thru.

I really dislike these Poker/Cigar boats.  They are noisy, dangerous and compensation for the insecurities of their owners.  I hope they do impose a speed limit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dangerous? these boat are extremly safe when in safe hands, just because there are some tards on the water dosnt mean evryone should be punished.

Do they still have that law that when you're within 150 feet of another boat you have to go wake speed? Cause that one is the most ridiculous, I got pulled over for that once on Lake Winnipesaukee

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT LAKE WINNEPASUAKKEE IS THE BEST LAKE IN NEW ENGLAND I HAVE SOME OF MY GREATEST TIMES THERE> EVERYWHERE YOU GO, THERE'S SOMETHING TO DO.

p.s LAKE SEBAGO IS GAY AND BORING

I grew up in this state and I've never been to Lake Winny. I need to good there one of these days. There is a lake in Manchester/Auburn. Its called lake Masabesic. Its a beautiful lake.