Upscale Lofts planned for Franklin Street

bobliocatt

No, we are not using the entire empty space you see (Our Rendering is up on the lot-so you can see which lot is ours). Our lot is not very big. I agree with you that a high-rise cannot be done in that area, because there is just not enough room. The buildings that you are talking about (If I am correct) were for sale, but I do not know what the plans have been for it. For now, you will see the Garages from Tampa Street but that is only until that side gets developed (Which I am sure it will). The construction going on is The Residences of Frankin Street & The Arlington Lofts. I believe that there are 6 Landowners on the block, and one lot has 7 owners in the group. As you can see that is why accumilationg all the parcels was obsticle. Getting some many folks on the same page is very, very hard. I have heard rumors of stuff being proposed for those lots, but nothing set in stone, so we will wait and see what comes out of there.

Once again I find this thread weeks after the last discussion on it.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived