oklahoma city

fromdust

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKC is a good place. Downtown is VERY nice, especially with Bricktown and how they have all the restaraunts and clubs and shops right there with the canal, which is beautiful. It is definitley overlooked and alot of people consider it to be a boring small nothing to do town. But that's not true. If you have a chance I would definitley visit the great city.

OKC is a good place. Downtown is VERY nice, especially with Bricktown and how they have all the restaraunts and clubs and shops right there with the canal, which is beautiful. It is definitley overlooked and alot of people consider it to be a boring small nothing to do town. But that's not true. If you have a chance I would definitley visit the great city.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks. i live in okc. if you have not been in a while go to bricktown again. they just opened up toby keith's i love this bar and grill. not a country muisc fan, but a pretty cool place.

What I usually do is have two windows open, one for my new post and one to copy the image locations. You should be able to put it into guided mode and when you make a new response you will see a 'IMG' button a little above your text. Click it and right click your image location. Let me know if that helps.

• 4 months later...

Archived