Photos Heifer International

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see some recent construction photos of Heifer's Green Building next to the Clinton Library in LR.  Anyone have any?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I went by there today. The building has been topped out and they are putting on the glass. Also, the federal courthouse expansion is comming along. Didn't take any pictures, too much ozone. I was in too much of a hurry to get out of town.

I went by there today. The building has been topped out and they are putting on the glass. Also, the federal courthouse expansion is comming along. Didn't take any pictures, too much ozone. I was in too much of a hurry to get out of town.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll be heading through LR tomorrow on my way to OBU in Arkadelphia. Thanks though. If anyone else has some photos, I'd like to see them.

Well after being around Pine Bluff for almost a week I'm back. I would have liked to take a look around Little Rock on the way back to Fayetteville. But I spent all my time helping family move. That and it they were predicting near 100 temps. I'll go back sometime when it's cooler.

I didn't get photos! So sorry.

The camera wasn't fully charged.

But it was insanely crowded downtown, with the huge farmers market and other vendors. I loved it.

I also saw white revolution protesters, and lots of latinos. It was a beautiful day in the city.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes it is quite a sexy building, and a nice compliment to the Clinton Center.

Next, when the heck is some developer going to wake up and realize that those warehouses south of the Clinton Center and Heifer are a fricking goldmine.

Judging by the changing prices on these properties, I think people are well aware of this.

Archived