Dickey-Stephens Park

Should a new stadium be constructed in War Memorial Park or by the Broadyway Bridge in North Little Rock's downtown?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should a new stadium be constructed in War Memorial Park or by the Broadyway Bridge in North Little Rock's downtown?

• Downtown (NLR)
    • Midtown (LR)

I had the chance to attend a Travs game at the ballpark not long ago and thought it was an outstanding experience. The ballpark itself is a great place to be- it's a very interesting place to explore. I went in the museum, walked all the way around the park and sat in several areas during the game. There's not a bad seat in the house and spectacular views of the LR skyline. I like the location of the scoreboard out in left field- it allowed for a better view of the video board and skyline both. As all AA clubs do there was always action between innings for entertaiment. I actually walked to the ballpark from my hotel in downtown LR (by choice) so I can't comment on parking but the walk was very intereresting in itself with great views of the river area. I ate at Ump's and was impressed with the service and food- the spaghetti and meatballs were great. I've tried to think of something that I didn't like about my visit but other than having the owner of one of the seats I tried out claiming his :ermm: I can't think of anything.

• 10 months later...

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tuesday night Dickey-Stephens will be hosting the Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Louisiana Tech. Today it was announced that the game has been sold out with over 10,000 tickets sold. When I picked up my tickets Friday afternoon there were only berm seats left. Will post photos Wednesday.

Arkansas Sports 360.com reports that tickets are going online from $80 to $125 for the game.

Tuesday night Dickey-Stephens will be hosting the Arkansas Razorbacks vs. Louisiana Tech. Today it was announced that the game has been sold out with over 10,000 tickets sold. When I picked up my tickets Friday afternoon there were only berm seats left. Will post photos Wednesday.

Arkansas Sports 360.com reports that tickets are going online from $80 to $125 for the game.

Interesting...I hadn't heard about that at all!

• 3 months later...

Archived