West Tallahassee Undergoing Changes?

seminole

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

There aren't many fast food restaurants over here where I work compared to various other parts of town, but soon we'll have our own KFC! :D I passed the sitetoday and saw crews building UP the walls. At the current pace, this structure should be in place by next month, with an opening a few month's afterwards. We're excited about our little KFC over here!!

Could an A&W or Long John Silver's Follow?

There aren't many fast food restaurants over here where I work compared to various other parts of town, but soon we'll have our own KFC! :D I passed the sitetoday and saw crews building UP the walls. At the current pace, this structure should be in place by next month, with an opening a few month's afterwards. We're excited about our little KFC over here!!

Could an A&W or Long John Silver's Follow?

• 2 weeks later...
It is rumored that will be the site of our Lexus dealership, located between Proctor Acura and Capital Eurocar. The new store had to be built because many of the new vehicles are much to large to be serviced at the current Toyota location. This will also allow them to keep a larger stock of cars and incorporate Scion into the mix.

Northwest Crossing

1586 Capital Circle NW

Tallahassee, Florida

gallery_3748_8_171906.jpg

Features:

• New 21,200 DF retail development (available 2008)

• Located just south of I-10 and fronting Newly Widened Capital Circle NW

• Neighbors include: Wal-Mart, Lowe's, Harley Davidson, Mazda, Home Depot

• Adjacent to Commonwealth Business Center

• New 750 unit apartment complex being developed across the street

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived