West Tallahassee Undergoing Changes?

seminole

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont like the new Legacy Toyota.. I think its set back from the road to much and you can barely see the sign on the dealership unless you looking for it on the road... Unless they plan to construct a sign at the street this is bad planning.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This info should really go into our Gadsden County thread, but it seems to have disappeared. I did a search and found nothing.

Anyway............

Looks like there is a new traffic signal coming to U.S. 90 west in Gadsden County in front of the Pilot gas station and the road that goes to the Awful (Waffle) House and beyond. I'm glad to see this coming. It can be difficult crossing the highway heading into Leon especially when big trucks block your view. However I don't really see a need for a light there 24hrs/day. Hopefully after 11pm or so, they'll let it "blink yellow." Do they do this for "late-night blinking" for the signal in front of Circle J?

This info should really go into our Gadsden County thread, but it seems to have disappeared. I did a search and found nothing.

Anyway............

Looks like there is a new traffic signal coming to U.S. 90 west in Gadsden County in front of the Pilot gas station and the road that goes to the Awful (Waffle) House and beyond. I'm glad to see this coming. It can be difficult crossing the highway heading into Leon especially when big trucks block your view. However I don't really see a need for a light there 24hrs/day. Hopefully after 11pm or so, they'll let it "blink yellow." Do they do this for "late-night blinking" for the signal in front of Circle J?

Could a Publix survive on the West side of town? Somewhere near that Wal Mart, maybe the old Legacy Dealer? Maybe even near the Lowes? I am a resident of the West Side of town and really enjoy it but I would like to see a publix on this side of town. I know the one on Ocala isn't to far away, but I like many others avoid that store. The Publix on 27 and Capital Circle is nice but a bit far and out of the way. I have said this before and I guess I can only hope but we really need a publix on this side of town!

Any new news on the Bob Evans that is supposed to be constructed across from Lowes? I believe I found this posted in the restaurant thread a while back?

I don't know if the demographics on the far west side of town meet Publix's requirements. Notice how there are far more stores on the east side of town......incomes are higher there.

I hate Club Publix on Ocala. Full of hagternity brothers and sorostitutes. If it burned down tomorrow I would not shed one tear :P

I don't know if the demographics on the far west side of town meet Publix's requirements. Notice how there are far more stores on the east side of town......incomes are higher there.

I hate Club Publix on Ocala. Full of hagternity brothers and sorostitutes. If it burned down tomorrow I would not shed one tear :P

belch I believe like jpl02 stated that income demographics do play a heavy hand in the far westside not having a Publix. I do know that Midway is dying to have a grocery store in their city and as it stands right now there's only the Harvey's between Club Publix and the grocery stores in Quincy. That is a pretty huge area.

Question: Is the Dollar General Superstore going up in Midway gonna sell a lot of groceries?

I've never ever been in that Harvey's. How is it? I see a lot of their stores in small towns across GA.

I've heard no word on Bob Evans as of lately and when I checked their website, Tally still isn't listed as "Coming Soon."

As far as the dislike for Club Publix goes, count me in too! My immediate problem w/the place is: "What genius designed that parking lot w/the ingress/egress points being where they are???

belch I believe like jpl02 stated that income demographics do play a heavy hand in the far westside not having a Publix. I do know that Midway is dying to have a grocery store in their city and as it stands right now there's only the Harvey's between Club Publix and the grocery stores in Quincy. That is a pretty huge area.

Question: Is the Dollar General Superstore going up in Midway gonna sell a lot of groceries?

I've never ever been in that Harvey's. How is it? I see a lot of their stores in small towns across GA.

I've heard no word on Bob Evans as of lately and when I checked their website, Tally still isn't listed as "Coming Soon."

As far as the dislike for Club Publix goes, count me in too! My immediate problem w/the place is: "What genius designed that parking lot w/the ingress/egress points being where they are???

Archived