West Tallahassee Undergoing Changes?

seminole

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow Dodge Looks nice. Reminds me of the New Giant Dodge dealership in South Florida Next to the Saw Grass Express way closed to the Panther Parkway ext. Any progress on the new Mazda Dealer ship. I am excited to see the new design here in Tallahassee.

We've been talking about some of the changes ongoing on the west side of town. I was out walking my dog today and figured I'd take some shots of changes that have occured within the past 5 years just to catch things up a little. I didn't get everything, just those things within my walk around the block.

University Village Shopping Center

SonyShots050.jpg

Ocala Corners

SonyShots060.jpg

Albertson's & Friends

SonyShots068.jpg

CVS (Tennessee St.)

SonyShots070.jpg

Starbucks (Tennessee St.)

SonyShots073.jpg

What-A-Burger (Tennessee St)

SonyShots074.jpg

That Starbucks is a gold mine. I wish I had known about it to invest in it. Many times when I travel East on Tenn., the right lane is blocked b/c of the line to get into the place. I've not a big fan of Starbucks, but I know a good deal when I see one and that has got to be a money-maker.

What we don't get a pooch pic? :)

• 1 month later...

A couple of months ago, I mentioned a Tractor Supply store being proposed on West Tennessee. Now it's back for technical staff review with Leon County with a 55,000 square foot shopping center (Keel Plaza) with at least one big box store as part of it. The hearing is on Wednesday the 13'th.

Archived