West Tallahassee Undergoing Changes?

seminole

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Pre-Submittal

7. Office Depot Truck Well Addition (21-29-20-225-0000) (TPA070008) located on 9.20 acres at 4400 West Tennessee St. The proposed project is the construction of an additional 500 sq. ft. building and a recessed truck well to an existing building. The property is zoned CP (Commercial Parkway).

Is this for a new Office Depot on the Westside? The address indicates it is in the Wal-Mart shopping center at Cap Circle & Tennessee Street. I don't get by there too often.

^Wondered the same thing Glenn when I read this. My best guess is that Office Depot wants to add to the building that use to house Lowes and was sub-divided into two parcels. One part now has a Beall's Outlet in it. I assume O.D. wants the other half?? I guess they are asking for an addition to the rear of the bldg. for trucks???

Of course that is all speculation on my part....anybody know anything more??

^Wondered the same thing Glenn when I read this. My best guess is that Office Depot wants to add to the building that use to house Lowes and was sub-divided into two parcels. One part now has a Beall's Outlet in it. I assume O.D. wants the other half?? I guess they are asking for an addition to the rear of the bldg. for trucks???

Of course that is all speculation on my part....anybody know anything more??

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be moving to this side of town in July (to the new Crescent Hills area) and I would love to see a Publix on this side of town. I believe I made a post about this a few weeks back. I am not a fan of the Ocala St. Publix. I think there is enough people to build a Publix somewhere on this side of Capital Circle.

• 3 months later...

UPdate {sodEmoji.{sodEmoji.|}} 9.08.07

Florida Commerce

Corner of W. Tharpe Street and Capital Circle North West

908.07009.jpg

Capital Circle Side

908.07006.jpg

Tharpe Street Side

908.07008.jpg

Front of Building (Sorry about the Angle)

Value Place Hotel

908.07002.jpg

Now Open on W. Tennessee Street

New Tractor Company Under Construction

908.07003.jpg

Across from Value Place Hotel on West Tennessee Street

Recently Built Office/Warehouse Space

908.07004.jpg

Located Near W. Tharpe Street

908.07005.jpg

Located on W. Tharpe Street

Legacy Toyota

908.07016.jpg

Passing By on West Tennessee Street Across from Current Dealership

Capital Walk Apartments

908.07012.jpg

908.07011.jpg

908.07010.jpg

Located near the Capital Circle NW Lowes, in the Commonwealth Commerce Center

KFC Restaurant

908.07014.jpg

Corner of W. Tennessee Street and Capital Circle

I was looking through the City's agenda and happened to see this one:

Campus Circle Redevelopment (TPA070086) (21-26-25- A-0030) located on 13.25 acres just NW of the Basin St./Tennessee St. intersection. The proposed project is for the redevelopment of the existing site into 700 residential units at a density of 52.8 units per acre and the construction of an additional 60,000 square feet of retail. The property is zoned CU (Central Urban).

It seems that the sections of Tennessee near campus are about to be built up something fierce, between this project and the one down the street next to Qdoba.

• 1 month later...

New Tractor Supply Company Under Construction

908.07003.jpg

Across from Value Place Hotel on West Tennessee Street

tractorsupplycompanyed0.png

Company Profile

Tractor Supply Company is the largest retail farm and ranch store chain in the United States. The company operates more than 698 retail stores in 37 states and one Canadian province, employs more than 10,000 team members and is headquartered in Brentwood, Tenn. Its stock is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the symbol

Archived